Name of the Post: SSC SI in Delhi Police & CAPFs Online Form 2020
Post Date: 18-06-2020
Total Vacancy: 1564
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST & Ex Serviceman: Nil
- Pay the application fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Applications: 16-07-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 16-07-2020 till 23:30 hrs
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020 till 23:30 hrs
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020 till 23:30 hrs
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Physical Eligibility Details
- I. Physical Standard Test (PST) (for all Posts)
|S.No.||Physical Standard Test (for all Posts)||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm)|
|(i)||Male candidates except those listed at S No (ii) and (iii)||170||80||85|
|(ii)||Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim.||165||80||85|
|(iii)||All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|(iv)||Female candidates except those listed at S No (v) and (vi)||157||–||–|
|(v)||Female candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|(vi)||All female candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154||–||–|
- Weight: Corresponding to height (for all posts).
II. Physical Endurance Test (PET) (For all posts):
- For male candidates:
- 100 metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metre in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metre in 3 chance
- For female candidates:
- 100 metre race in 18 seconds
- 800 metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metre in 3 chances.
There shall be no minimum requirement of chest measurement for female candidates.III. Medical standard (For all posts):
- Medical Examination
- Eye sight
For information regarding this refer the notification.
Vacancy Details Post Name Total = Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police
– Male 91Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police
– Female78Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)1395
Eligibility CriteriaClick here
Selection ProcessClick here
Exam PatternClick here
Detailed NotificationClick here
Official WebsiteClick here