- Which World Heritage Site is built on the right bank of the Yamuna River?
- Taj Mahal
- Hawa Mahal
- Humayun’s Tomb
- Mahabodhi Temple Complex
Correct Answer: Taj Mahal
- V. Raman won Noble Prize for which category?
- Economic Studies
Correct Answer: Physics
- Which of the following disease is caused due to the dificiency of protein?
- Night Blindness
Correct Answer: Kwashiokor
- A is species of plant that has adapted to survive in an environment with little liquid
Correct Answer: Xerophyte
- How many types of teeth are there in humans?
Correct Answer: 4
- Which of the following elements has the lowest melting point?
Correct Answer: Neon
- Atomic number of which of the follwing elements is greater than that of Sillicon .
Correct Answer: Sulphur
- How many of Gigabyte is equal to 1 Pettabyte?
Correct Answer: 1024×1024
- Which of the following is a percussion musical instrument?
Correct Answer: Mridangam
- If the break even quantity for a factroy whose variable cost of manufacturing a tubelight is Rs 35 per unit and selling price is Rs 50 per unit is 600 units, find the fixed cost of the factory?
- Rs 30000
- Rs 21000
- Rs 51000
- Rs 9000
Correct Answer: Rs 9000
- Match the characteristics with their market structure:
A single, homogeneous product with no close subsitutes
Few sellers with interdependent pricing and quantity decision
- (a) Pure Competition, (b) Monopolistic Competition
- (a) Pure Monopoly, (b) Monopolistic Competition
- (a) Oligopoly, (b) Pure Competition
- (a) Pure Monopoly, (b) Oligopoly
Correct Answer: (a) Pure Monopoly, (b) Oligopoly
- Air has maximum proportion of which inert gas?
- Carbon Dioxide
- Nitrous Oxide
- Carbon Monoxide
Correct Answer: Argon
- Who put forward the ‘Theory of Continental Drift’ in 1915?
- C. Paterson
- Nicolaus Copernicus
- alfred wegener
- Gallieo Gallei
Correct Answer: Alfred Wegener
- Whose Picture is on the USA’s 50 Dollar bill?
- Thomas Jefferson
- Abraham Lincoln
- Andrew Jackson
- Ulysses S. Grant
Correct Answer: Ulysses S. Grant
- The rainfall due to upward movement of air caused by convergence of cold air masses against warm air masses is called .
- Cyclonic Rainfall
- Orographic rainfall
- Frontal rainfall
- Convectional rainfall
Correct Answer: Frontal rainfall
- Sivassa is the capital city of .
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Correct Answer: Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Which Freedom Fighter from Bengal died at the age of 18?
- Khudiram Bose
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
- Chitttaranjan Das
- Raja Ram Mohan Roy
Correct Answer: Khudiram Bose
- Which emperor shifted his capital from Delhi to Daultabad?
- Muhammad Bin Tuglaq
- Sher Shah Suri
- Genghis Khan
Correct Answer: Mumhammad Bin Tuglaq
- Who invented Gas turbine?
- Edwin Howard Armstrong
- John Barber
- Edwin Beard Budding
- Nicholas Callan
Correct Answer: John Barber
- What is the distance from the centre of the earth to the centre of the moon called?
- Orbital length of the moon
- orbital length of the earht
- orbital radius of the moon
- orbital radius of the earth
Correct Answer: Orbital radius of the moon
- Law of gravitation applies to .
- Any pair of bodies
- The earth and the moon
- The planets around the sun
- The earth and teh objects on earth Correct Answer: Any pair of bodies
- Article 20 of the Indian Consitution “Protectioin in respect of conviction for offences” deals with?
- The fundamental rights of the Indian Citizen
- The Union Government
- The State Government
- The directive principles of state Policy
Correct Answer: The fundamental rights of the Indian Citizen
- Since Independence, India has been ruled by the Indian National Congress for how many years?
Correct Answer: 49
- Which cricketer holds the fastest test century record?
- Bredon McCullum
- Virendra Sehwag
- Vivian richards
- Adam Gilchrist
Correct Answer: Bredon McCullum
- Who is the author of “The Girl of My Dreams”?
- Amish Tripathi
- Durjoy Datta
- Keshav Aneel
- Savi Sharma