- Which of these is not a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
- Ajanta Caves, Maharashtra
- Red Fort, New Delhi
- Victoria Memorial, Kolkata
- Kaziranga Wildlife Sanctuary, Assam
Correct Answer: Victoria Memorial, Kolkata
- Highest Civilian Honour received by Amitabh Bachchan is .
- Padma Shri
- Padma Bhushan
- Padma Vibhushan
- Bharat Ratna
Correct Answer: Padma Vibhushan
- Which organ does detoxification and produces chemicals needed for digestion?
- Salivary glands
- Thyroid gland
Correct Answer: Liver
- NaHCO3 is chemical formula for
- Baking soda
Correct Answer: Baking soda
- Which of the following elements has the lowest melting point?
Correct Answer: Hydrogen
- C Programming language was developed by
- Charles Babbage
- Larry Wall
- James Gosling
- Dennis Ritchie
Correct Answer: Dennis Ritchie
- Which of these Indian Music Legends is the exponent of the instrument, Sitar?
- Bhimsen Joshi
- Ravi Shankar
- Amjad Ali Khan
- Alla Rakha
Correct Answer: Ravi Shankar
- If demand curve for alphonso mangoes is D = 25000 70P and supply curve is S = 10000 + 80P, find the equilibrium quantity?
- 18,000 units
- 2,000 units
- 1,800 units
- 200 units
Correct Answer: 18,000 units
- Match the characteristics with their market structure:
Price > MC in both short and long run
Faces highly elastic demand
- (a) Monopolistic competition, (b) Pure competition
- (a) Pure Monopoly, (b) Monopolistic competition
- (a) Pure competition, (b) Monopolistic competition
- (a) Oligopoly, (b) Pure competition
Correct Answer: (a) Pure Monopoly, (b) Monopolistic competition
- Anamalai Tiger Reserve is in which state?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
Correct Answer: Tamil Nadu
- Which is the most economical method of removing solid matter from water?
- Using deactivated carbon
Correct Answer: Sedimentation
- What is the Capital of Telangana State?
Correct Answer: Hyderabad
- Birbal was an advisor in the court of?
Correct Answer: Akbar
- Humayun’s Tomb is located in
Correct Answer: Delhi
- Assembly line was invented by
- Alexander Parkes
- Luigi Palmieri
- Alexey Pajitnov
- Ransom Eli Olds
Correct Answer: Ransom Eli Olds
- Instrument for measuring blueness of the sky or ocean is called AdvertisementAdvertisement
Correct Answer: Cyanometer
- Farad is unit of .
- Electric charge
- Electric conductance
Correct Answer: Capacitance
- Under which Article is the Union Public Service Commission of India established?
- Article 315
- Article 250
- Article 300
- Article 52
Correct Answer: Article 315
- The Westminster parliamentary system was developed in .
Correct Answer: UK
- Whose ear Mike Tyson bite in professional boxing match in 1997 for the WBA Heavyweight Championship?
- James Douglas
- Evander Holyfield
- Riddick Bowe
- Michael Moorer
Correct Answer: Evander Holyfield
- Who is the author of “India 2020: A Vision for the New Millennium”?
- APJ Abdul Kalam
- Shashi Tharoor
- Narendra Modi
- Arun Shourie
Correct Answer: APJ Abdul Kalam
- Psidium guajava is the scientific name of
- Jack fruit
Correct Answer: Guava
- In which year, RBI was nationalized?
Correct Answer: 1949
- Ottawa is the Capital City of .
Correct Answer: Canada
- Which drug is used as a Blood Thinner?
Correct Answer: Warfarin