● ARTICULATE (VERB): (व्यक्त करना): express
Synonyms: voice, give voice to
Antonyms: bottle up
Example Sentence:They were unable to articulate their emotions.
● ABROGATE (VERB): (अभिनिषेध करना): repudiate
Synonyms: revoke, repeal
Example Sentence:Investments banks won’t abrogate any condition for profit.
● RESUMPTION (NOUN): (पुनःआरंभ): restart
Synonyms: restarting, reopening
Example Sentence:With peace came the resumption of foreign imports.
● DESPERATE (ADJECTIVE): (आशाहीन): despairing
Synonyms: hopeless, anguished
Example Sentence:A desperate sadness enveloped him.
● DISCERN (VERB): (पहचानना) : perceive
Synonyms: make out, pick out
Example Sentence:She could faintly discern the shape of a skull.
● SPIRAL (VERB): (वृद्धि होना): soar
Synonyms: shoot up, rocket
Example Sentence:Inflation continued to spiral.
● REPROACH (NOUN): (फटकार): rebuke
Synonyms: reproof, reproval
Example Sentence:She gave her a look of reproach.
● MOMENTOUS (ADJECTIVE): (महत्वपूर्ण): important
Synonyms: significant, epoch-making
Example Sentence:A period of momentous changes in East–West relations.
● SLAM (VERB): (आलोचना करना): criticize
Synonyms: find fault with, censure
Example Sentence:The new TV soap was slammed as being cynical and irresponsible.
● UPHOLD (VERB): (सही ठहराना): confirm
Synonyms: endorse sustain
Example Sentence:The court upheld his claim for damages.